It is always a wise choice to leave a task to the professionals who have an expertise in that, and it becomes even more important if the task before your hand is construction of your home, whether a knock down rebuild or not.
- You should not commit yourself to the task. Instead hire services of luxury home builders in melbourne, and when you do that, here is some key advantages that you get out of that:
- House and land packages
- You do not have to explore options such as house and land packages yourself, you are given by the company.
- You can choose from a number of options, according to your suitability and budget.
- You are helped with an advice and info in the process so you can come up with a feasible choice.
In addition, you can ask as many questions you have to have all the info and make a knowledgeable decision as far as house and land packages in western suburbs are concerned.
Initial site assessment
- Initial assessment is very crucial to your home building task. From house and land packages in to site assessment, is generally taken care by luxury home builders.
- You just have to book an appointment with them, share your initial idea and any info from your expectations etc.
- Obviously, you know your budget limit, but whatever you have allocated for your home venture, the builders are expected to work on a design within that. Else both parties can sort out modalities.
- Initial assessment may or may not include planning assessment. In any case, you are informed about the same, and if it is not included, the luxury home builders can do planning assessment after the site assessment.
Fee and planning costs
- Moving forward, you are likely to be given most probably a free of charge fee proposal, and it is entirely up to you whether to accept it, get it modified or straightaway reject it.
- Fee proposals generally would include planning fee, design fee and other aspects cost; all to be worked out with you, with your consent and approval.
- It could depend and vary depending on your choice of the design. You can either pick one from a range of designs that are available with the builders or else can get custom designed.
Processing, approvals and contract
Next big and actual phase is processing of the design, getting of its approval from relevant authorities and then taking of steps towards reaching and signing of a contract.
All above processes are met by builders. You do not have to worry about any of relating tasks. You, however, are informed and kept in the loop about the entire process as it gets along and in case of any legal hurdle you help might be asked for.
Then final step is awarding and signing of a contract with all terms of agreed between two parties, and the construction work starts.